Eash Peasy Pinwheels
These pinwheels are super easy to make and can be made so many different ways to suit the tastes of any group.
- 4 each Tortilla shells I used the larger size ones
- 1 package spreadable cream cheese jalapeno flavor
- 1 unit red pepper finely chopped
- 1 unit green pepper finely chopped
- 2 each green oions finely chopped
- 1/3 cup black olives finely chopped
You can use basically any flavor cream cheese you wish and any combination of veggies/fruit to suit your taste. These are the ingredients for my spicy veggie version.
Put all the chopped up veggies in a medium size bowl and add cream cheese. Mix well.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on each of the tortilla, leaving some space at the edge so it doesn't spill out when rolled.
Roll up each tortilla as tightly as possible without the ingredients spilling out. (Will resemble a cigar).
Wrap each rolled up tortilla in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
Just prior to using, cut up each tortilla into bite sized pinwheels. Voila, ready to serve.