How to Survive the Rest of this Winter
So last week, several little critters decided to forecast 6 more weeks of winter for us. I don’t know about you, but this winter has seemed worse than what we’ve been subjected to the past few years. It’s not going to be pleasant but here are a few things that might just make the rest of this winter a little more tolerable. And best part, is they are all from Amazon, so you don’t even need to leave the house to get them.
- Blanket Scarves: If you are like me and regardless of the weather are always cold, there is nothing better than wrapping one of these blankest scarves around you to keep you toasty and warm.
2. Pom Pom Hat – It’s only been in the past couple of years that I have started understanding the importance of wearing a hat. These days I barely leave the house without one. It’s amazing how much warmer I am when I wear one. This pom pom style which has been quite trendy this winter is super cute on and is great for those morning runs to get the kids to school and you still have bed head.
3. Fleece Lined Socks – If my feet are cold, it is game over for me. I can have the warmest boots on, but still need socks like these fleece lined ones to keep me warm.
4. Slippers: I don’t like walking around in bare feet or even just sock feet, so I need to wear slippers as well.
5. Snow pants – There are going to be days that the kids are going to want to go skating or sledding and you will have to be outside with them. I feel like a kid again wearing now pants but I sure keep warm.
6. Insulated Coffee Mug – Warm coffee for those endless hours outside with the kids.
I am sure there are many other things like tickets to Tahiti that would make this winter a little more bearable but hoping these few things will help you get through the next 6 weeks.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you purchase a product through these links.