Pokeball DIY for your Pokemon fans
Have Pokémon crazy kids like me? Looking for a craft to keep them busy these days with supplies you probably already have available? These pokeballs are the perfect craft. (If you don’t have these supplies, you can find them all at your local dollar store).
I can’t take any credit for the idea, a Mom in one of my local Facebook groups came up with the idea and allowed me to share it with you.
- Bag of balloons
- Styrofoam balls (can also use tennis balls or those colored balls for ball pits)
- Black electrical tape
- White duct tape
1. Cut the neck off the white balloon and stretch it over a ball.
2. Cut your chosen ball top colour balloon and cut it about halfway down the balloon horizontally. Stretch that starting from the place where the white balloon starts.
3. Cut a black strip from the black tape . Wrap it around the middle.
4. Cut half circles from the black tape and place over the area where the black strip meets
5. Cut a white circle from the white tape and place in the middle of the black circle.
And done! Got to catch them all!