I have been blogging her at A Boy and His Mom for over a year now and I realized that although my blog is about my life with my son, I have never really told you a lot of just me. So I decided to come up with a list of 10 fun facts to get to know me better and get a little insight into what makes me, me.
- My legal name is Cathy, not Catherine as people like to call me.
- I grew up in a very small town (pop.1400), so moving to the suburbs of Toronto was quite a stretch for me.
- I’ve always had a cat as a pet. I can’t remember a time in my life that either my parents or I didn’t own a cat.
- My public school was so small, that even at only 5ft tall, I was a member of the basketball team.
- In high school I was a bit of a “doer” – I played field hockey, was a cheerleader and was the President of my Prom Committee, among other groups and teams.
- Ever since I was 16 years old, I always knew that wanted to be a Mom. I always said that if at 35 I wasn’t either married or in a committed relationship that I would look into artificial insemination. It was the one job I always wanted to have.
- Ever since I was 16 I have colored my hair. Grays started coming in way too early.
- I have always been a Math person and love doing algebra. Some people like crosswords or Sudoku, I like algebra.
- If I was ever stranded on a deserted island and could only have 1 album, it would INXS – Kick. (Yes, I am aging myself here.)
- My favorite food is Mexican – I could eat it morning, noon and night.
Now that you know a little more about me, I would like you to meet a few great bloggers that I have come to know. Hop on over to their links below!
Haley at The Life and Lies of an Inanimate Flying Object
Shelby at Fit as a Mama Bear
Kandice at A Cotton Kandi Life – Freebie! 7 Online Money Makers for WAHM
Megan at Our Poetic Chaos
Maria at Dapper House Designs
Stephanie at You Are My Son Shine – Freebie! Home Emergency Checklist
Lilly at Moonbeams on the Path
Kimberly at Wildflower Four –
Amanda at Easy On The Tongue – Freebie! Nursery Printable